A MALICIOUS copy of OpenAI’s ChatGPT has been created by a bad actor and its aim is to take your money.
- The evil AI is called WormGPT, and it was created by a hacker for sophisticated email phishing attacks.
- Cybersecurity firm SlashNext confirmed the artificially intelligent language bot had been created purely for malicious purposes.
With AI like this out there, it’s best to be extra vigilant when it comes to checking your email inbox.
- Firstly, you should be thorough when checking who the email is from.
- Even if it looks official, double-check the email and look for any spelling mistakes or slight abnormalities in the sender’s email address.
- Never feel pressured into opening an attachment and avoid clicking the phrase “enable content.”